WOULDJA LIKE TO ORDER A PRINT BY GINA?
Just tell us:
• Which artwork(s) you’d like,
• The desired size (either the length OR width), and
• Whether you would prefer it printed on paper or aluminum.
• If paper, please specify metallic or not. If aluminum and its destination is outdoors, we can have it pretreated with a UV-filtering and weather-resistant finish at a small production surcharge. (The printer assures me it’s quite colorfast indoors and doesn’t require the pretreatment even in indoor sun, but I don’t know this for sure.) Some of Gina’s artworks look best printed on glistening hypermetallic paper, others not—we’ve we’ve formed opinions and could share them. The aluminum prints arrive ready to hang, whereas the prints on paper could of course benefit from framing. (Some of our frame designs are scattered among Gina’s pages.)
• We’ll then calculate the production and shipping costs for you, and you could kick in whatever you’d like for Gina’s needy SpaceX take-me-to-the-Space-Station-if-you-can’t-get-it-up-to-the-moon savings plan.
•Send it all to email@example.com with your phone # and ship-to address.